Please review the following requirements prior to creating your listing. If you have any question about meeting these requirements, please contact us:
- You are licensed to provide clinical services
- You have completed graduate training in your respective discipline(s); you are licensed or hold an equivalent certification within the discipline(s)
- You have no ethical violations according to your state and professional code of conduct
- You maintain state licensing requirements
- You practice within the SSCIT catchment area*
Membership eligibility requires that the primary practice office location is within the South Shore of Massachusetts, as defined to be south of Metro Boston and all towns located east of Rt. 95, as well as all of Cape Cod and the Islands, with no exceptions.
Please note, the few primary office locations listed within this directory that are outside of this catchment area, are:
- Exclusively secondary or tertiary offices, where the member’s primary office location is within the stated catchment area, or,
- Grandfathered SSCIT members with primary office locations who joined prior to March 14, 2013.