Kristin Gearin LMHC » Therapist
Individual Psychotherapy and Couples Counseling.
Highly interactive style which incorporates warmth, openness, creativity and humor. Therapeutic approach based in mindfulness practices and theory, integrating cognitive, behavioral, relational, emotionally focused, existential, and psychodynamic strategies when relevant.
- Relationship issues
- Stabilizing mood and anxiety disorders
- Managing mid-life transitions
- Negotiating major life changes
- Learning to live authentically
- Gaining perspective and understanding of family of origin issues
- Managing challenges of early adulthood
- Working with artists and creativity
- Helping people to disentangle from the dynamics that cause them difficulty through in-depth, growth oriented psychotherapy