Directory of Therapists
Jill Stanzler-Katz LICSW, BCDIntegrative Counseling Associates
No Logo Available
- Therapy and Coaching for Individuals, Couples, and Adults of all ages.
- Consultation, Coaching, Therapy for Business Partners, Owners, Managers, Directors of Organizations and Businesses;
- Case Consultation / Supervision for therapists, including LICSW Supervision; Internal Family Systems (IFS) Clinical Supervision & Consultation to therapists and practitioners who have taken at least Level 1 IFS training, or interested in learning about IFS model.
- Divorce Coaching and Consultation Providing coaching and support throughout the separation and divorce process.
- Coaching and Consultation to Parents of older adolescent and young adult children struggling with addiction, separation and related developmental issues.
- Therapy/Coaching for Adults of all ages;
- Couples Therapy & Relationship Coaching
- Women’s Issues (particularly women in mid-life and transition); Elders; Young Adult Women dealing with self-esteem and related developmental issues; AD/HD in Adults; Helping Individuals/Couples experience a “healthy” divorce with respect toward themselves, each other and the process as a whole; All life transitions.
- Consultation/Coaching: Working with individuals/groups within organizations/businesses to help create “healthier”, more productive work environments, and long-lasting systemic change.
Therapeutic Style:Warm, open, curious and compassionate, interactive, collaborative, positive and strengths based, with over 30 years experience. Integration of Internal Family Systems (IFS), "Parts Work", with various mindfulness practices such as mindfulness self compassion and meditation as a way of experiencing internal healing, increased Self-understanding, and living a more "self led", joyful and stress free life. Depending on the individual needs of each client, other modalities may be incorporated such as family systems, solution focused, educational, use of writing/journaling/art. Have completed advanced training in IFS (Level 3) as well as advanced, intensive training in Intimacy From The Inside Out (IFIO): Couples Therapy that incorporates the Internal Family Systems model. Experienced Program Assistant for Level 1 & 2 IFS Professional Trainings.